Welcome to Riverside Leisure Centre!
We’re excited for you to meet our team of Occupational Therapists and Coaches who make our Sport for Confidence sessions so fun. The team at Riverside Leisure Centre is lead by Megan Potts (Occupational Therapist).
What’s going on?
Swimming: 12:15pm – 1:15pm
Basketball: 2pm – 3pm
Boccia: 12pm – 1pm
Multisports: 2pm – 3pm
Swimming: 6pm – 7pm
Cost: £3.00 per session, and you’ll need to pay at the desk on arrival.
Contact for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Riverside Leisure Centre, Victoria Rd, Chelmsford CM1 1FG
How to find us…
Map your route using the directions button below.
Our Local Partners
Sport for Confidence works with a variety of partners at a local level which include organisations such as community services and groups, health care services, councils, schools and universities. By collaborating with our local partners, we are able to reach a larger audience, promote inclusive physical activity and increase the impact we have on our client’s health and wellbeing.
We’re delighted to be partnered with many local organisations. See below our key partners and how we work with them. If you’re interested to partner with Sport for Confidence at Riverside Leisure Centre, then contact email@example.com.
How we work with our partners:
- Essex Partnership University Trust (EPUT) – Including Community Psychosis Team, Edward House and The Crystal Centre. – Have created bespoke sessions for these client groups and attend health care promoting events.
- Chelmsford Mencap – provide opportunities for clients with learning disabilities to engage in physical activity.
- Mid Essex CCG – Joint working to promote physical activity and well-being. Promote learning disability annual health checks.
- Chelmsford City Council – Support through marketing and media input.
- Action for Children – Provide sessions for children with disabilities during the school holidays.
- Inclusive communication Essex – Provides advice and support surrounding clients with communication difficulties.
- Grapevine – Encourages clients to attend physical activity sessions to promote a positive well-being
- Columbus School and College – Promotes physical activity sessions based in the school and at the leisure centre.
- The Zone – Encourages their clients to engage in physical activities to promote a positive well-being.