Welcome to Leisure World Colchester!
We’re excited for you to meet our team of Occupational Therapists and Coaches who make our Sport for Confidence sessions so fun. The team at Leisure World Colchester is lead by Coach Shannon Doherty and Occupational Therapist Sophie Garrett
What’s going on?
Seated Exercise : 11am – 12pm
Inclusive Dance : 1.15pm – 2.15pm
Health Club (Charter Hall) : 3.30pm – 4.30pm
Boccia : 11am – 12pm
Multi-sports : 12.15pm – 1.15pm
Football Fitness : 2.45pm – 3.45pm
Cost: £3.00 per session, and you’ll need to pay at the desk on arrival.
Contact for more info: email@example.com
Address: Leisure World Colchester, Cowdray Avenue, Colchester CO1 1YH
How to find us…
Map your route using the directions button below.
Our Local Partners
Sport for Confidence works with a variety of partners at a local level which include organisations such as community services and groups, health care services, councils, schools and universities. By collaborating with our local partners, we are able to reach a larger audience, promote inclusive physical activity and increase the impact we have on our client’s health and wellbeing.
We’re delighted to be partnered with many local organisations. See below our key partners and how we work with them. If you’re interested to partner with Sport for Confidence at Leisure World Colchester, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we work with our partners:
- Gateway is an independent local charity, providing social clubs and activities for adults with learning disabilities.
- Beacon House provides primary healthcare services to people who are homeless, in insecure accommodation or at risk of homelessness in Colchester, Essex.
- Bright Lives is an Independent living development centre is set up to support people with additional learning needs including Autism and other mental health conditions
- Cygnet Health is a 54 bed service providing a range of intensive support and rehabilitation services for men with learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders or mental health needs.
- Market Field College provides further education for students that have a learning disability, autism and other health needs.
- Yarra is a day service, providing activities for those living with a learning disabilities, autism and other health care needs.
- Books Beyond Words is a charity that provides books and training to support people who find pictures easier to understand than words. Whether supporting somebody with a learning disability or communication difficulty, our resources empower people through pictures.